Our Catalog shows suggested retail pricing so you can use our catalog with your retail customers. The prices printed in your catalog are based on a silver market up to $34.00/oz.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Please have your account name ready before calling.
- Order all items using the style numbers provided in the catalog.
- Stock items and lengths may vary slightly.
- No minimum order required.
- Specify shipping method when ordering.
- All orders will be charged for shipping and handling.
- Daily shipping cut-off will be 5:00pm EST. Edgewater is not held responsible for shipping delays.
- Edgewater ships via UPS. Shipping options are Ground, 2nd Day, Next Day air delivery. International shipments are made via UPS or FedEx. USPS and FedEx shipping is available upon request.
- Shipping prices may fluctuate and are subject to change.
- All items in stock will ship within 24-48 hours.
- Drop Ship is available upon request. Please contact an Edgewater associate for more information.
- Edgewater will do its best to keep shipping expenses to a minimum by combining orders.
- Customers who wish to return merchandise must call in for an RTV number and include a copy of original invoice.
- Merchandise returned 30 days after invoice date will be subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Customer must include a copy of original invoice along with reason for the return.
- Merchandise that has been altered by customer is not returnable and not refundable.
- Customer is responsible for all shipping charges. Edgewater will not refund return shipping.
- Defective items must be reported immediately. Edgewater will advise customer regarding return when contacted
Edgewater tries to keep all items in stock that are offered in this catalog. Due to manufacturing issues this may not always be possible. If an item is not in stock, we will place it on backorder and fill the order as quickly as possible. Time frame provided is always approximate and cannot be guaranteed. Customers may contact an Edgewater associate to follow up with backorders at their convenience.
- All merchandise modified at customers request is considered a special order.
- Special orders will be modified to customer’s specifications.
- Special order items cannot be cancelled, returned or refunded.
- Special orders may require fax or email to specify and confirm design.
- Delivery times may vary from 4 to 6 weeks.
- Stock items can be cancelled, before 5:00pm on the day the order is placed. Items on backorder can be cancelled before item is shipped.
- Special orders cannot be cancelled.
- All customers must be able to provide a state resale I.D. number.
- Accounts will be open for review. Accounts with a JBT-1 rating are eligible for open account. If customer is not rated by JBT, references are necessary to obtain NET 30 day or C.O.D. Check terms.
- Accounts will be set up as C.O.D. Money Order or Credit card until credit has been approved.
- All open accounts must be paid within 30 days. Past due accounts will be reviewed and adjusted accordingly.
- All accounts will be sent monthly statements. Invoices unpaid after 30 days will incur a 1.5% service charge per month.
- All disputes with account statements must be made within 30 days of invoice date.
- All checks with insufficient funds will be charged a $25.00 NSF Fee.
- All changes to account (name, address, phone, etc.) must be submitted via writing, fax or email. To protect our customers, changes cannot be accepted by phone.
- We reserve the right to make any corrections if a billing error occurs.